Back to Top
- Apply mattifying foundation with a proper shade for a fair skin tone.
- Put lightly creamy concealer to under eyes, nose, bottom and upper lips and forehead.
- Gently pat makeup powder for a perfect complexion finish. Use a round brush to apply the product under eyes, two wings of nose, chin and forehead.
- Slightly contour the outer regions of your face with a bronzing powder to intensify Taylor Swift’s pale skin.
- Pick velvety-matte taupe eyeshadow for whole eyelids.
- Use a neutral shade, like soft brown to intensify the creases for the dept of your eyes and create a bit smokey effect for lower lash lines.
- Use a brow pencil to define really thin, high arched eyebrows with a light or yellow brown color.
- Carefully draw cat eyes with black gel eyeliners by gradually creating noticeable wings or fine flicks at the end to upper lashes.
- Red lips are one of the most typical features of Taylor Swift. Firstly, use red lip liners to shape your lips. Then, fill in your whole lips with a red matte finish.
- Don’t forget to use false eyelashes and voluminous mascara for a seductive look.
- Add a bit shimmer to inner corner of the eyes, nose, upper and lower lips and two sides of brow bones to accentuate the face features by fingertips.